ENGINEERING MANAGER, QUOTATION
- Lead the quotation team.
- Oversee and prioritize all quotation projects.
- Develop and manage all quotations, design proposal, material selection, tender clarification, pre-bid meeting and related activities.
- Directly / indirectly work with sales personnel, commercial team and various cross functional teams in the plant for preparation of quotation proposals.
- Ensure quotation proposals adhere to customer and industrial requirement.
- Manage the operational budget for the quotation team.
- Responsible for handling over quotations to sale order team for projects won.
- Work closely with R&D team for new product proposal and timeline of product development plan.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the quotation team.
- Identify, develop and implement process improvement initiatives for the quotation team.
- Ad-hoc travel to customers’ premises and/or manufacturing plant site in China to handle project related enquiries.
- Recognised Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Oil & Gas (Well Control and Surface Product).
- Good team player with ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Familiar with industry standards such as the API and NACE.
- Resourceful with vast product knowledge and good working relationship with customers.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
We are located at International Business Park off Jurong East.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.