SENIOR DESIGNER (SUBSEA)
- Develop and maintain 3D CAD modeling inclusive of standards, practices and library of products
- Develop and maintain subsea design/drafting standards, practices, processes and tools
- Prepare BOMs, design models & drawings as determined by the requirements of the Engineering team
- Prepare proposal/operation manual book/file for submission to customer
- Support and guide junior designers within the Design team
- Assist and work closely with Engineers for all drafting matters, work prioritization and schedule
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in one or more of the following product lines – Subsea Wellheads, Subsea X’mas Trees or Gate Valves
- Proficiency in drafting software Solidworks, AutoCAD and Database systems is essential
- Knowledge of machining processes is preferred
- A team player with ability to work with all levels of staff
- Ability to work under a fast pace environment with tight schedule
- Meticulous and particular about product quality
- Proactive with ability to identify issues and propose solutions
We are located at International Business Park off Jurong East.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.